This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Half Circle L Ranch
Available for the first time in 76 Years
Working Cattle Ranch with Irrigated Farmland
One of Florida's Iconic Family Ranches
with Florida's Distinctive Palm Hammocks Combined
with Income-Producing Farmland
- 5,299.5 acres in the heart of celebrated south Florida ranching and recreational neighborhood
- Located in Collier County, Florida
- Improvements include livestock fences and internal dirt roads with cattle guards, gates, and drainage culverts
- 24 irrigation wells used for agricultural purposes, plus 1 livestock solar powered well permitted and in use.
- Total of 825 irrigated acres available. Current lease for 2014/2015 at $375/acre
- Farmland component currently leased
- With farmers farming leased land, ability to run 400 450 head @ $120.00/hd or $10.00/Ac
- Gorgeous Palm Hammocks, Live Oaks, Cypress, Pasture, Ponds & Sloughs
- Surrounded By The Immokalee (Collier) Ranch, Alico Ranch, Dinner Island WMA Area, and Okaloacoochee Slough State Forest
- The Ranch was the 2010 Land Conservationist of the Year, Awarded by Florida Wildlife Federation
- Currently No Conservation Easement
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Collier County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.